FOUNDER AND EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN
TAN SRI KONG HON KONG
Tan Sri Kong Hon Kong (丹斯里鄺漢光), is the founder of Nirvana Asia Group and has been the Executive Chairman since October 1990, appointed as the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer in February 2009. As the Group’s founder, Tan Sri Kong has been the driving force of Nirvana Asia Group’s development, growth, and expansion, and is primarily responsible for formulating its overall development strategies and business plans. Tan Sri Kong is the honorary advisor of several organizations in Malaysia, including the Federation of Chinese Association of Malaysia. Tan Sri Kong has also been the honorary chairman of NV Foundation since July 2007
Nirvana Asia Group
A culture that has stood the test of time for over a thousand years is like the flow of water – little by little, it eventually forms a rich history. Established in 1990, Nirvana Asia Group understands this sentiment deeply by embracing our tradition and culture with pride by offering a comprehensive suite of bereavement care services to honour and uplift life.
Additionally, we are an organization that prides itself in paying tribute to the life and caring for it. After all, the value of life is measured by what we add to it, not by the time given.
As we continuously progress by raising our standards of service through creativity and innovation. Moreover, we nurture respect and love in recognition of the preciousness of life – past, present and future.
To demonstrate the highest degree of professionalism while assisting our clients and their loved ones during the most critical moment of their lives, our responsibility as an industry leader by setting high standards of service, safe and fair business practices.
Our vision is to be a caring and responsible organization to society even as we thrive. We are committed to providing quality service to our clients with utmost professionalism through our highly personalized care and aptitude for attention-to-detail
rm100 million trust fund
- Nirvana Trust Fund is the customer’s cumulative fund for the purchase of a blessed land of ashes.
- The accumulated permanent trust funds only used to manage the tidy and aesthetic appearance of the cemetery permanently.
- Nirvana can never use accrued trust funds, but only use interest as a permanent management
- Keep all buildings, buildings, statues, and cemeteries clean and adequately repaired.
- Provide 24-hour security measures in the cemetery.
- Cleaning services for graves, cemeteries, and public areas.
- Take care of and repair all cemeteries and landscaping in public places, including the trimming and watering of flowers and plants.